PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
PHP Web Developer Responsibilities:
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
PHP Web Developer Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in web development
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Background in CS or any related field
Web Developer Skills & Qualifications:
E-Commerce, Security Principles, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
3–5 lakh INR per annum (Negotiable).
We at Agaetis Tech aim to set new standards with our flexible work culture. Our intention is to build an employer-employee relationship solely on trust and steered by performance. We’re looking for highly driven and proactive individuals who want to make a change. If you think that you’ve got the thirst to grow in an out of the box work environment then do get in touch!
Flexible schedule, a chance to work with highly driven, self-motivated individuals.
Are you the right person for this job? Then fill in the form below
It is so nice to meet you!
Our team will get in touch with you soon till then here’s a brain teaser - Which month of the year has 28 days?